Sometimes there is a major shortcoming to my life as an interiors and home decor blogger. I keep on stumbling over amazing big and bright homes. Then again, I live in a shoebox under a rooftop. I blog about amazing and above all happy home goodies. Then again, I turn all to ‘want’ and ‘need’. Which brings me back to my first point: the shoebox sized apartment under the roof. Well, constraints are part of our lives, right? But then again – there is always a little corner left for some new cups or a new cushion, isn’t there? Hence, here are my five happy friends for this week:
1. The new cups by Swedish designer Agneta Livijn are cracking me up. Absolute want-factor!
2. One of the winner designs of Brabantia’s ‘Design Your Bin Contest’ is named ‘Pop Kitchen’ and certainly would add a pop of fun. It goes into production in March 2013.
3. I am a fan of the happy and colourful designs by Isak. This breadboard is one happy fella.
4. A classic for the bed or the sofa: the sleek Pia Wallen blanket is back in stock at Story North.
5. Need alarm! The forest cushion by Fine Little Company is an autumn must.
Any favorite of yours?
hi Igor – I love the first three – especially the thermos [no. 2]. Color is everything! And I understand about the shoebox. My best friend says that you should never buy anything unless you absolutely love it! So please treat yourself to somethings you love – whether you need them or not!
That thermos is so cute – I would have loved to have taken that to school as a kid – and I would definitely put some steaming hot coffee or soup in it for work today! Neat find!
I am afraid no. 2 is not a thermos but a funky kitchen bin:-) But it almost looks like a thermos, I agree:-)
ach herrje! Die Tässchen sind ja chic! Die würden sich bei mir auch herrlichst wohlfühlen. Ich wünsche Dir einen prächtigen Schuhbox-Tag.
Great inspirations! I need that Pia Wallen blanket too, I think.
Want, Need, no Want.. . Who cares!!! I love that blanket!!
I W-A-N-T them all!!!:)
5 – Hello, perfection!
Do I need that breadboard? No.
Do I want it? YES!