Ever since I’ve got my new DSLR camera, I can’t help but snap around in my home. So I’ve decided to compile a very personal ‘5 Happy Inspirations’ post today by sharing five snapshots of little goodies at my home. I hope you’ll understand why they make my home happy!
1. My succulents on my windowsill. I love them cause they manage to live in my too hot rooftop apartment and still look so fresh.
2. A great book that keeps inspiring me. Frida Kahlo was a real artist.
3. I got this candleholder in sale last Saturday. I love its geometric shape and the texture of the stone.
4. I brought some of my favorite Instagrams into tangible reality as fridge magnets by Picpack.
5. This is my favorite scented candle by Compagnie de Provence. Whenever I light it, my home smells like a refreshing boat trip on the Mediterranean.
HAPPY INTERIOR BLOG is a place where you will find everything that inspires IGOR JOSIFOVIC for a happy home. Inspiring interiors and design, home decoration, travels and plants for Urban Jungle Bloggers are the focus of this blog. Inspiration in everyday life is the basis for beautiful interiors and home decor. HAPPY READING!