Ever since I’ve got my new DSLR camera, I can’t help but snap around in my home. So I’ve decided to compile a very personal ‘5 Happy Inspirations’ post today by sharing five snapshots of little goodies at my home. I hope you’ll understand why they make my home happy!
1. My succulents on my windowsill. I love them cause they manage to live in my too hot rooftop apartment and still look so fresh.
2. A great book that keeps inspiring me. Frida Kahlo was a real artist.
3. I got this candleholder in sale last Saturday. I love its geometric shape and the texture of the stone.
4. I brought some of my favorite Instagrams into tangible reality as fridge magnets by Picpack.
5. This is my favorite scented candle by Compagnie de Provence. Whenever I light it, my home smells like a refreshing boat trip on the Mediterranean.
Happy hump day, friends!