Some people say there are coffee aficionados and there are tea lovers. But you know what, I am the one and the other. The only difference is in timings. My day has to start with a cup of freshly brewed, strong coffee. It is a sort of fuel for my body and mind. While working in the office I keep my brain running with coffee. The evenings, on the other hand, belong to the refined taste of tea. While blogging in the eve or watching a movie on DVD, I keep my senses focused with a cup of white or green tea.
Today, I am dedicating my post to the sumptuous dark brew with the invigorating scent – this is an ode to coffee! Here are five happy finds that would cheer up every cup of coffee:
1. Fun striped and dotted cups, saucers and bowls by the House of Fraser.
2. This yellow coffee machine brings double joy – coffee and a dash of sunshine!
3. Keep your brew hot – but do it with style! Opt for a Stelton thermos flask with a trendy spring colour.
4. This cool tea towel with geometric pattern is an ideal companion – and can be called coffee towel!
5. This happy coffee print will make you want to embrace your favorite cup and have a good sip.
Are you a coffee or a tea person? Or are you a ‘swinging drinker’ like myself?