Sometimes I am wondering if you, my dear readers, are sick and tired with my happiness obsession. This makes me happy, that makes me happy, and all of it makes my home happy. Are you rolling your eyes? But you know what: I am such an annoyingly happy person that I can’t help myself. Not to mention my never ending obsession with beautiful home accessories. So I beg your pardon, but over again, here are ‘5 Happy Inspirations’ that lift my elevated spirit even higher. I hope they’ll add a bit of visual happiness to your Wednesday, too!
1. These softly hues blankets by Ferm Living are ideal to cuddle up during fresh autumn nights. Seen on Darling Clementine Shop. EXCLUSIVE FOR HAPPY INTERIOR BLOG READERS: If you like to order at Darling Clementine Shop, use the promo code happy123 for 15% off through September 30, 2012. They ship worldwide!! Yeah!
2. Doing the dishes is the dullest duty ever for me. The only way to add happiness: a cheery tea towel such as the ‘Dot Dot Dot’ one via Design Fuers Heim.
3. Pretty tableware is yet another soft spot of mine. These cups from Impressionen are such a perfect partner for an early morning.
4. The brand new prints of the ‘Harvest’ collection by Darling Clementine are beyond darling.
5. It’s decided – I need some softly hues enamelware for my kitchen. Like this milk jug from Labour & Wait.
HAPPY INTERIOR BLOG is a place where you will find everything that inspires IGOR JOSIFOVIC for a happy home. Inspiring interiors and design, home decoration, travels and plants for Urban Jungle Bloggers are the focus of this blog. Inspiration in everyday life is the basis for beautiful interiors and home decor. HAPPY READING!