With the new monthly blog series ‘Urban Jungle Bloggers’ I am sharing my passion for the outdoors world that sometimes can be brought indoors in the form of little plant collections, flowers or windowsill gardens. This has been the guiding thought for today’s selection of five goodies: They all bring the outdoors indoors. A bit of nature for your happy home if you want so. Let’s have a closer look on what I’ve curated for you:
1. ‘Into The Wild’ wallpaper by Hibou Home: What a lovely wallpaper design, especially for a nursery or a even a little feature wall for the reading nook. It’s like spending a time out there in the woods while gazing at this playful wallpaper design.
2. Joules Yellow Garden Boots by Garden XL: Here comes the ultimate fashion accessory for all you urban gardeners out there – now how fancy are these yellow and blue striped garden boots? Oh my, I wish I had a garden to jump around with these boots. I don’t even care that they are marked as ‘for women’. Oy!
3. Blue ocean cushion by Tye: The new Swedish online store boasts with beautiful, nature inspired home textiles. My absolute favorite is this blue ocean cushion. It brings the waves right onto your sofa!
4. ‘Flower Child’ art print by Clare Elsaesser via Etsy: How about a fresh bunch of flowers? If you couldn’t make it to the flower market or your local supermarket, you can adorn your home’s walls with this wonderful flower art print.
5. Linen wrapped pots by Terrain: If you are growing a little indoor or outdoor garden with potted plants, opt for these vintage looking pots. They look like they’ve been outside forever facing the ever changing weather caprices.
So, will you bring some outdoors indoors in your home?