Furnishing and decorating a new apartment can be a daunting task, but it can also be a refreshing and invigorating experience. You get the chance to go through all your old things and reevaluate your choices and preferences. As I always repeat like a mantra, a home should represent our character and personality. And truth be told: aren’t we changing over time? Becoming wiser? Calmer? Or more eccentric? Or more grounded? Whatever it is, our home should also reflect this change in character and preferences. So my new Berlin apartment will have a somewhat more serene look and feel and when I started looking for new furniture and accessories, I took one of my safe online design shopping options as a starting point: Design Bestseller. Today I want to share some of my fave design picks with you. Some of these are and will be in my new home actually. Here we go!
- 1. Flores blanket by AYTM
- 2. Hourglass plant pots by Ferm Living
- 3. CH25 Lounge Chair by Carl Hansen
- 4. Akari Floor Lamp UF4-33N by Isamu Noguchi
- 5. W&S Chubby vase by HAY
- 6. USM Haller sideboard
- 7. Telares rug by nanimarquina
- 8. Here comes the Sun pendant lamp by DCWéditions
- 9. Knot cushion by Design House Stockholm
- 10. Donner poster by Paper Collective
- 11. EM77 water kettle by Stelton
- 12. Glass container by HAY
- 13. Pond mirror by Ferm Living
- 14. Bernadotte vase by Georg Jensen
- 15. Saarinen side table by Knoll
- 16. Napper Wood sofa by Innovation
I hope you enjoyed my design picks from Design Bestseller. And if you feel like your home calls for a little redo, do pay a visit to Design Bestseller, you won’t regret it! I found quite a few pieces there for my new Berlin home.
This blog post has been brought to you in collaboration with Design Bestseller. As always all opinions and photos are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands who support this blog!
Images via Design Bestseller