The search for the perfect sofa can take you all around the globe. The hunt for the perfect armchair can make you browse the web for days. A new graphic print for the wall? Hours of Pinterest surfing are the result! Yes, I am not different than most of you. Luckily I have my regular blog series ‘Happy Interior Blog recommends…’ so here are this week’s finds of my ongoing surfing endeavor in the world wide web:
1. Wilfred sofa by Jardan: For this fantastic sofa I’d travel all the way to Melbourne, where it comes from. Such a hot Aussie!
2. Crystal illustration by German design studio Garden01 via Newniq: This cool urban illustration is now exclusively on sale on Newniq, a Berlin based online platform for one-of-a-kind design pieces sold in limited numbers for a limited time span. So if you like this illustration, go and grab it at Newniq.
3. 1960s vintage armchair by Hook & Eye: The vintage armchair is called ‘Silent Paula’ and is sold reupholstered by the Germany based design studio Hook & Eye, specialized in upholstery of vintage cocktail chairs from the 1960s.
4. Vintage vase from La Mesa: This beautiful vintage vase is sold by my friend Sabine in her wonderful online store La Mesa.
5. Last Look Mirror via Moorea Seal: Such a beautiful, vintage looking mirror to adorn your hallway or bathroom – found at Moorea Seal.
Happy shopping & happy hump day!