Since Pinterest my shopping habits and desires have changed considerably. It has never been easier to find inspiration for new shopping adventures and my wish list has never been longer I am afraid. Today’s interior related recommendations are just a tiny little slice of all my desires on my Pinterest boards. But still, these goodies have made it to my shortlist of recommendations today – and one of these I already bought and have at home. Now it’s up to you to guess which one:-) Today I would like to recommend to you:
1. New textile designs by Flock like the colorful ‘Northmore’ pattern by Rachel Parker or the graphic ‘Cracked Ice’ design by Angela Johnston.
2. The sculptural ‘Manhattan Chair’ by Redford House.
3. The stylish ‘Molly Glass Table Lamp’ by John Lewis.
4. The scented candle ‘Gently Rose’ made of old wine bottles by Upwined Candles.
5. The adorable ‘Socker’ greenhouse for your houseplants by Ikea.
Which of these would you put on your wish list?
Happy hump day everyone!