Today it’s over – I mean the crazy carnival time here in Germany. And some more quite days towards spring lie ahead of us. And the nature’s awakening – you know, the snowdrops in your garden, the first fresh pops of green in the park, budding trees. And the nature is a major inspiration for interiors – I can sort of feel the green vibe moving into my home, too. For me it will rather be a small piece like the fun H&M cushion or the emerald green espresso maker. But I’ve got more ideas if you want to go bolder – from a cool shelf for green decor items to a velvety sofa. Today’s recommendations include:
1. Atoll Shelf by Atoll
2. Green watercolor painting by ‘Outside in Art Studio’
3. Green cushion by H&M Home
4. Emerald green espresso maker by Howkapow
5. Palm green mug by Le Creuset
6. Green velvet sofa by Crate & Barrel
Will you add something green into your home this season?
Happy hump day, friends!