Yesterday I was searching for a little Christmas décor item from last year in my apartment for a little vignette for the upcoming Urban Jungle Bloggers post. Can you believe it that even in a tiny 32 square meters apartment you can be searching for a décor object like for an hour? I concluded: I am the master of small scale living. I have even found a way to make things disappear in order to avoid clutter in a small space!
But in such a situation I always come to a very smart solution: This is the best excuse to buy something new! I flipped open my Macbook and surfed the web and found all kind of inspiration for happy homes – of course. Here are this week’s favorites, hope you like them as much as I do!
1. Ritchie two-seater sofa by Made.com
2. Driftwood table lamp ‘Rachar’ by milanari.com
3. Happy ceramic two-toned cup by Rice (I have the same at home)
4. Pooley tube vases by Chives
5. Handmade tea pot by Sparrow & Co.
If you could pick but one, which one would it be? Your turn!
P.S. Eventually, I’ve found my little décor object!