If I sailed the world, I would bring home memorabilia from all the places I visited. I would pack nautical bed linens from the stormy English coast, a macrame wall hanging from Latin America, an iron armillary sphere from Arabia, a ceramic vase from India, an oil painting from North America, and little Nordic bowls from Scandinavia.
I would wrap up everything firmly and safely, and sail back to my safe haven, my happy home. I would unpack all far traveled souvenirs with the utmost care and euphoric joy and place them in my humble abode. I will look at them and remember the adventures, the pleasures, dangers, and discoveries I made all around the world. And I will be happy.
Now, since I have no budget money or time wise, I set off to sail the world wide web and collect precious treasures for our happy homes. And this is my far clicked loot:
1. Whitby bed linen by Mini Moderns
2. Wall hanging ‘Joshua’ by Kate Bieschke via Isosceles
3. Iron Armillary Sphere via Isosceles
4. Ceramic vase via Isosceles
5. ‘All Together’ art print by Kiki & Polly via Etsy
6. Nordic bowls by Broste Copenhagen via Tujuh.de
What would you bring from your adventure around the world? Happy hump day!