Hump days are shopping days! Well, at least they’re shopping inspiration days here on Happy Interior Blog. I’ve said it a few times, I am the first victim of my product recommendations for happy homes as I tend to buy some of them myself. Just like with this week’s recommendations – yet again, I’ve bought one of the pieces you can see here. I’ll let you guess what I got for myself.
This week’s product recommendations are inspired by a modern-bohemian style with touches of ethnic vibes, contemporary styles and Scandinavian inspiration. I hope you’ll like today’s suggestions and maybe you will find something your your happy home, too:
1. ‘Sasha’ art print by Sofia Bonati via Redbubble
2. Beep Table Lamp by Conran via JCPenny
3. Wooden candleholders by Bloomingville via Stilherz
4. Handmade ceramics by Robert Blue via Mociun
5. Kilim bed cushions by Barrington Blue
Enjoy my friends!