Time is running, can you believe Christmas is in two weeks? Crazy, right? How about your Xmas gift shopping? Have you finished most of it, are you in the middle of the maze or right at the beginning? Well, in case you are still on the hunt for creative gifts, I thought I’ll share a few of my latest design discoveries and favorites as Xmas gift ideas. Without further ado, here are my Christmas gift suggestions:
- Ay Illuminate pendant via Oh My Home
- Glass dome via Nature & Découvertes
- Poster via Bond and Fox
- Marble box via La Maison d’Anna G.
- Hanging planter via Holly’s House
- Marble condiment holder via Holly’s House
- Tea ball via Such & Such
- Art via Original Art Under 100
- Cushion via Stil Haven
- Scented Candle via Möve
- Salt and pepper mills via Oates & Co.
Now you should be ready for Christmas. At least I think I am. Sort of. Happy hump day, friends!
Super nice collection, I want the marble holder from Holly´s House…
Ohhh great collection – they would all be more than welcome in my house xxxx
Happy hump day my friend Axxx
Wonderful post!! Thanks for the share on this topic