Privacy / Datenschutz
Happy Interior Blog gathers some data about you. Here’s what we collect and what we do with it:
- Whenever you visit our website, we use Google Analytics to provide information about your device and browser, your location (based on your device’s IP address), and (if applicable) how you reached our website. We only use this information to analyze visitor metrics, and where our visitors come from. We do not store this information, but Google do. You can read their policy here: https://policies.google.com/privacy . We may create and keep backups and/or reports of certain information provided and stored by Google.
- Whenever you comment on an article on this website, we store the information you provide (your name or nickname, your e-mail address, and the comment itself). We display the comment, and we use your e-mail address to notify you if someone replies to your comment. This information is stored on our web server, which resides in the European Union. We may keep this information indefinitely.
- You have the right to access and correct any information we keep about you, and you have the “right to be forgotten”, meaning you can ask us to delete the information we keep about you at any time. Simply send an e-mail to hello at urbanjunglebloggers.com and we will provide you with a list of all the information we have for you, and/or we will delete your comments.
- You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time, using the unsubscribe link that is provided in every e-mail you receive from us.
- Any data we store may be given to law enforcement only after legal process is followed. We are subject to European law.
- We keep some data about you. We only use it for its intended purpose: to provide you with information, either ours or from a third party.
- We do not sell your data. We do not disclose your data, with the exception of your comments on our website.
- You have the right to access your data, the right to have your data modified/corrected, and the right to have your data deleted.
- We may keep your data indefinitely.
- Data is given to law enforcement only when legal process is followed.